Monday, April 30, 2012

re-visiting the writing of my blog...procrastination is my middle name!!

Ok, so.....it's been months since my last blog and I have so much to say I can't even begin.  Let me start with this: I have spent the last thirty minutes catching up on the many blogs Colleen and Steve have written in the last year...I did not read most of them initially, because of the things Colleen mentioned in one of her blogs..busy, forgot, thought I'd call instead and didn't, and so forth.  Anyway, reading them now brought tears to my eyes, mostly from laughing.  It gave me an insight to my granddaughter's personalities and how she deals with those sweet little girls.  I miss them all.

I believe, Colleen, you are probably the only person in  the world who actually reads this, at some time, so I should just address it to you! But, regardless of the audience, I want the world to know that I have an awesome daughter who has awesome children, and an awesome husband.  He has made it thus far in that estrogen pool and looks to be surviving!

Co, you weave the everyday life into fantastic word images, and I thoroughly enjoy them, when  I do actually get a "round tuit"!!  Continue on, my darlin', as I am sure there are many others who enjoy your stories as well....

I cannot promise regular writings, as I have in the past.  I write when I can and hope it will become a routine thing in my daily life.  One can wish...and hope....and pray....I do believe prayers are answered, so.....!

See ya on the go 'round!!

No comments: