Thursday, March 31, 2011

kindle...

I might be getting a Kindle sometime this year for our 50th wedding anniversary in May!! I am so excited... I am getting a jump-start, however, in the Kindle experience...I have been able to use my Blackberry to be a mini-kindle!! It works great, even though small and you have to click space bar a million times to get through a book! Small screen, ya know.. Actually, Amazon has made it possible to even use your PC a a Kindle. Not as handy as a real one, but you can read on your laptop or home computer. Also, if you are reading a book on the Blackberry, and then go to the PC, it keeps your place and you can continue reading back and forth, as you need to!! Pretty cool. They call it seamless reading, or something like that. Amazon, you owe me for this Kindle ad!!!

No comments: